Foxy Kittens Ltd operates an introduction agency (service) for escorts who ask to be placed on their register for this purpose.
This agreement is made between Foxy Kittens Ltd (“The Agency”) and the person applying for this service (“The Escort”) or (“You”).
As an escort, you work under your own volition. If at any time you feel you do not wish to accept a particular job, you are at liberty to do so; however, you must inform the Foxy office of your decision immediately.
- 1.1 The Agency acts only as an introducing party and will use its reasonable endeavours to promote your services for you. The Agency confirms that your particulars remain in strict confidence except if you authorise their release.
- 1.2 You must notify the Agency of any changes to personal circumstances, address, contact number or other relevant information that the Agency needs to offer you work. Failure to do so may affect the ability of the Agency to provide you with work and the Agency accepts no responsibility for you earnings lost through failure to comply with this provision.
- 1.3 You confirm by applying for this service that you are over the age of 18 and fully entitled to work in this country (England) and you will pay your own tax and national insurance as you’re self employed.
2. Commencement and Termination:
- 2.1 You may terminate this agreement at any time by giving notice stating that you wish to terminate this agreement forthwith, and the Agency will confirm this with you on receipt of the said notice.
- 2.2 The Agency need not accept you as an Escort and this Agreement will come into force only on the days of acceptance by the Agency and will continue until termination by you (as set out in clause 3) or by the Agency.
- 2.3 If you terminate your Agreement with the Agency and subsequently wish to be re-registered with the Agency and placed on the active register, you can do so subject to other terms and conditions then applicable to Escorts.
- 2.4 You must provide proof of age – 18+ years – on your first day’s work with the Agency, preferably with a document bearing your photo, or with supportive documentation that clearly substantiates your age.
- 2.5 When using the online application form you must only upload pictures of yourself. It is illegal to upload pictures of any other person.
3. Agency Obligations:
- 3.1 The Agency acts solely as an introducer. The Agency will promote Escorts, who will then in turn contact the client but is not under any obligation to make the booking.
4. Escort Obligations
- 4.1 You will operate at all times in a sensible, ethical and reasonable manner and undertake not to use services supplied by the Agency in such a manner as to constitute a violation or infringement of the rights of any third party or to commit any illegal or immoral act or default. You will at all times use your reasonable endeavours to promote the interests of the Agency.
- 4.2 The parties declare that it is their intention that you, the Escort, will have the status of a self-employed person. It is agreed that you will be responsible for all income tax liabilities and National Insurance or other similar contributions in respect of your provisions of services. You agree to indemnify the Agency of services. You agree to indemnify the Agency against all claims for any income tax, penalties, contributions or interest in respect of your services and against any costs the Agency may incur in dealing with such demands. See HM Revenue & Customs for further details.
- 5.1 You will collect money due from the clients in respect of all bookings placed with you by the Agency and will pay the Agency within 24 hours after the provision of services a commission at the agreed rate. Whilst any monies due to the Agency remain in your possession or control you will hold these as Trustee for the Agency.
- 6.1 Nothing in this Agreement shall create or be deemed to create a partnership or agency or the relationship of employer and employee or master and servant between the parties.
- 6.2 The Agency does not accept responsibility for any aspect or any incident in any form whatsoever which may occur with a registered party, client, or both provided that nothing in this case shall exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Agency.
- 6.3 The Agency recommends that you obtain personal insurance to cover all accidents whilst engaged in work supplied by the agency. We accept no responsibility whatsoever for such incidents.
- 6.4 Neither party shall be in breach of this Agreement if there is any total or partial failure of performance by each of its duties under this Agreement occasioned by Act of God, fire, act of government or state, war, civil aviation or any other reason beyond the control of either party.
- 6.4.1 If either party is unable to perform its duties and obligations under this Agreement as a direct result of the affect of such reasons then that party shall give notice to the other of the inability of the effect of such reasons then that party shall be give notice to the other of the inability setting out full details of the reason in question. The operation of this Agreement shall be suspended during the period (and only during the period) in which the reason continues. Forthwith upon the reason ceasing to exist, the party relying upon it shall give notice to the other of this fact.
- 6.4.2 If the reason continues for more than a period of seven days the party not claiming relief shall have the right to terminate this Agreement upon giving two days notice of such termination to the other party.
- 7.1 You may not at any time assign or otherwise dispose of your rights against the Agency under this Agreement.
- 7.2 You agree that during this Agreement and for a period of 12 months after its termination you will not, whether on your own account or otherwise: Solicit any customer, client or Escort or employ any Escort who has been in the habit of dealing with the Agency in connection with the provision of services the same as or similar to or competitive offered by the Agency.
- 7.3 If any provision or term of the Agreement or any part thereof shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason then such terms or provisions shall be substantially effects or alters the commercial basis of this Agreement the parties shall negotiate in good faith to amend and modify the terms and provisions of this Agreement as many be necessary or desirable in the circumstances.
- 7.4 This Agreement sets forth the entire Agreement and understanding of the parties and supersedes all prior oral or written agreements or understandings or arrangements relating to the subject matter of the Agreement. Neither party shall be entitled to rely on any agreement, understanding or arrangement save as is expressly set out in this Agreement
- 7.5 When a job is passed to you, ‘the Escort’, you have the right to refuse it.
8. Cautionary Advice
- Never give your real name and area you live to a client because in this day and age with the Internet it’s extremely easy to track you down.